Sunday, July 13, 2008

The Fugitive

I've disappeared. I've gone into hiding. No one actually knows where I am. I've spent 1 night at home since June 24. Now, I am sure that if someone was desperate to find me, they could, but as it stands now, I have disappeared.

It feels great to be in hiding. It feels as if my life is completely inconsequential and that if I slipped off the face of the earth, nothing would be the worse. Why am I so attracted to this feeling? Dunno. Maybe this is what I'm going for when I reach for the Tylenol. I realize that I might be unique here. I am not secretly wishing for someone to find me. I am much more at ease- I've been able to meet people and talk easily with people I have just met. I feel like a different person. And, tomorrow, I might just get up and be someone else. No rules, no responsibilities, no strings attached.

Why am I hiding in the first place? It's July. I am afraid to go home.

1 comment:

Gosfam said...

Hey Hey girl, please be found. Are you in the Tri-Cities? I would love to see you and I am here until July 31st.